15 September 2010

playing hooky on a sunny day

i was on my bike headed to the office today when it dawned on me what a silly idea that was.  embracing my charleston roots, i decided to spend the day wandering the city and canals, as it was a perfect sunny day.  lucky for me, i can choose to do this and make up for my work time later in the week.  below are some pictures of my adventures.

first stop: the black diamond, KU's new library.  unbelievably amazing.





and a panorama progression of the building and surroundings:












INSIDE:





I decided to sit outside with a coffee during my visit.







That's all I have time for today.  I'll post more of Nyhavn and the rest of my afternoon later.  Off to work (yes, even though it's sunny!).

knus, Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment